Branch Locations: https://www.ymcasv.org/locations?type=ymca&amenities.
- Y Membership: Discover why the Y is more than a gym - it's a community! Our locations feature workouts, swimming, youth activities, and more! https://www.ymcasv.org/join.
- Group Exercise Classes: Make lifelong friends and motivate each other by signing up for one of our 600+ new fitness classes. Our classes operate around the clock and suit every style, preference, and ability. https://www.ymcasv.org/group-exercise-0
- Kids Club: Kids participate in supervised activities, make arts and crafts, play games, learn about science, and just have fun while their parents get fit! https://www.ymcasv.org/kidsclub
- Swim Lessons: There is no organization more qualified in swim instruction than the Y, who invented swim lessons in 1903! No matter whether you are 9 months, or 90 years old, we can help you gain confidence and safety in the water. https://www.ymcasv.org/swimming/swim-lessons
- Youth Sports: At the Y, our sports staff, coaches, and volunteers all share a singular vision of helping all youth reach their full potential in life! Whether it is Basketball, Soccer, Martial Arts, Teen Weightlifting, or Handball, your youth has a place on our team. https://www.ymcasv.org/family-programs-sports/youth-sports
- Teen Leadership Programs: We work every day to help children and teens set and achieve their personal and educational goals. As a result, they gain confidence in recognizing the Y as a place where they belong and can feel comfortable exploring new interests and passions. With exciting programs in government, STEAM, Volunteering, and Camp Councilers, we have something to help your Teen get involved! You can learn more here: https://www.ymcasv.org/education-enrichment/leadership-development
School & Camp Site Locations: https://www.ymcasv.org/child-care-camps
- Afterschool Programs: With so many demands on today's families, parents need all the support they can get. That's why our before and after school programs are about nurturing the potential of youth entering Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and up by providing a safe space where they can learn skills and build relationships with peers and caring staff. You can learn more about this program and which sites we are at here: https://www.ymcasv.org/child-care-camps/after-school-programs
- Early Learning Readiness: Our Early Learning Readiness program creates a place for young children to play, learn, and develop the skills they'll need for school. You can learn more by filling out our interest form: https://www.ymcasv.org/child-care-camps/early-learning-programs/nana-y-yo-interest-form
- School Break Camps: Offers parents and guardians peace of mind that your child is engaged in safe, healthy, stimulating activities while school is out of session. You can learn more here: https://www.ymcasv.org/child-care-camps/holiday-camps
- Summer Day Camp: All YMCA camps will offer your child the chance to get outside, eat healthy, make new friends, and have an incredible summer! You can learn more here: https://www.ymcasv.org/child-care-camps/summer-day-camps
- Family Camps: Family Camp weekends remove distractions and allow families the freedom to focus solely on one another – creating memories that last a lifetime! https://www.ymcasv.org/ymca-camp-campbell/camps/family-camp
- Overnight Camp: Full of traditional outdoor activities like campfires, hikes, skits, and the chance to sleep under the stars! Campers disconnect from technology and distractions of outside life, offering an unforgettable positive experience. https://www.ymcasv.org/ymca-camp-campbell/camps/overnight-camps
Community-Driven Programs at Multiple Locations:
- YMCA Project Cornerstone: A community initiative with the mission to create an environment where adults support and value all youth so they grow up feeling valued, respected, and known. https://www.ymcasv.org/ymca-project-cornerstone
- YMCA Adventure Guides: You will have the opportunity to develop a stronger relationship with your child by joining a unique crew with whom you’ll participate in activities like games, camping trips, fun ceremonies, outings, and other family adventures. https://www.ymcasv.org/adventure-guides
- Volunteer: Y volunteers of all ages and backgrounds can serve the community by sharing their time, treasure, and talents. https://www.ymcasv.org/volunteering
- Virtual Resources: In times of crisis, caring for our community is more important than ever. We are here to continue providing safe opportunities for people to stay active, engaged, and supported during this time -- virtually!