- Cancelation/Refund Policy
- Change/Transfer Policy
- Sample of the Refund Policy Denial Letter Sent From Camp
(1) Cancelations made 30 days or more prior to the camp start date and in the event of illness or injury verified by a doctor's statement will receive a full refund less the deposit ($150).
(2) There are no refunds for homesickness, dismissal for behavior or voluntary withdrawal.
(3) Deposits are not refundable and not transferable to different programs.
Changes can be made up to 48 hours prior to the camp start date if there is space available. Changes include transferring to another camp and/or changing participants.
If space is not available, the participant will have to stay in the current camp or cancel the camp. Cancelation policy applicable here. If changing the camp participant, the Playerspace forms (health history, physician's form, and waivers) for the attending participant must be completed, submitted and approved before the camp starts. If the forms are not submitted and approved by the first day of camp, they will not be able to attend camp. Cancelation policy applicable here.
The deposit is transferable as long as you are switching to a different session within the same program during the same summer. For example, if you want to switch from overnight camp to a family camp, the deposit is NOT transferable. If you want to switch from one overnight camp to another overnight camp, or from one family camp to another family camp, then the deposit IS transferable.
Sample of the Refund Policy Denial Letter Sent From Camp
Thank you for reaching out.
We have a 30-day cancelation policy. We refund program fees (less the deposit fee) for cancellations made 30 days prior to the start of the session. Unfortunately, at this point you are not eligible for a refund since the program starts in less than 30 days.
Please confirm you would like to move forward with the cancellation.
Let us know if you have any questions.
YMCA Camp Campbell Administration
16275 Highway 9
Boulder Creek, CA 95006